Sat, 27 Apr|
St Margarets Hall
Flourish & Thrive: A Wellness Fair for Women
Designed as a sanctuary for discovery, support, and empowerment, focusing on simple and easily implementable solutions for a busy life.
Time & Location
27 Apr 2024, 12:00 – 16:00
St Margarets Hall, St Margaret's St, Bradford-on-Avon BA15 1DE, UK
About the event
Flourish & Thrive: A Wellness Event for Women
Navigating life's challenges, especially for women over 35, requires grace, strength, and a treasure trove of natural solutions at their fingertips. "Flourish & Thrive: A Wellness Fair for Women" is designed to offer just that—a sanctuary for discovery, support, and empowerment, focusing on simple and easily implementable solutions for a busy life.
For a modest entrance fee of £7.50 (or 2 tickets for £10), embark on a journey of self-care and wellness. The ticket price includes a free gift!
Our event offers a day filled with inspiration, education, and rejuvenation, inviting you to explore, connect and transform.
What to Expect:
- Curated Solutions Tables: Our fair is segmented into enriching topic areas, each providing a deep dive into natural solutions for modern challenges:
- Hormonal and Metabolic Health: Discover natural ways to balance hormones and support your metabolic health.
- DIY Beauty and Skincare: Learn how to craft your own beauty and skincare products, tailored to your needs.
- Emotional Health & Sleep: Find peace and balance with solutions for stress, sleep, and overall emotional wellbeing.
- Spirituality and Self-Care: Explore practices that nurture your spirit and enhance self-care routines.
- Digestive Health & Immune Support: Uncover the keys to a happy gut with natural digestive health supports and how this can strenthen our immunity.
- Family & Home: Dive into natural approaches for cleaning, first aid, and child care, making your home a sanctuary of health. 2. Aromatic Experiences: Step into our exclusive tent for an AromaTouch or Symphony of the Cells protocol, designed to rejuvenate and energize. 3. Engaging Mini Talks: Gain insights from 15 minute talks at each table, scheduled every half hour, to understand how these wellness tools can empower your life. 4. Café and Cooking with Essential Oils: Enjoy our unique café, offering treats made with essential oils. Plus, explore cooking demonstrations to learn how to infuse your meals with the benefits of oils. 5. Exclusive Gifts: Choose a free gift with your entrance ticket. Gifts may include a purefume roller bottle, room spray, car diffuser, lip balm and more. Additional gifts are available for purchase, allowing you to bring home even more of the day's discoveries. Cash or card accepted. 6. Community Connection: Beyond the fair, "Flourish & Thrive" is a growing community of women sharing aspirations and supporting each other's journeys.
This event is more than a day out—it's an investment in your well-being. With every aspect designed to bring natural, easy-to-implement solutions into your life, "Flourish & Thrive" is your stepping stone to a balanced, healthful, and joyous existence.
Join us to not just survive the pressures of life but to thrive with resilience, strength, and grace. Let's embark on this journey of wellness together, because every woman deserves to flourish and thrive.
So that we can best support you, we have included a few questions when you register. Please note that registration can only be completed once these have been answered. Thank you!
Afterwards some of us will be going to the Castle Pub in Bradford on Avon for a social gathering and Spring Fling! If you would like to join us then please select the option on the registration form. More infomration to follow.
Any questions please contact Rachel on 07894034406
We cant wait to welcome you at our event and support you on your wellness journey!
- Ticket type
Ticket for one personPrice
- Ticket for one£7.50
+£0.19 service fee+£0.19 service fee
- Ticket type
Ticket for two peoplePrice£10.00
+£0.25 service fee+£0.25 service fee